UK HR consulting
How do I maintain and grow our success and productivity with the best talent?
What are the responsibilities that are vital to the employer-employee relationship?
How do I ensure we have the most effective HR compliance and reputation management?
At Harbour HR, we know that central to the effective running of your organisation and its successful outcomes, is the exceptional management of one of your key assets – your employees. Human resources are a critical function that requires specialist expertise, time and effort and that is where we can help. We can help you to better understand and implement the correct processes to fulfil your legal obligations – from how you hire and manage your employees, to how you develop and retain them for your mutual benefit.
We are here to assist you with key parts of your business or even take on the day-to-day responsibility for you, fitting to your requirements. We pride ourselves in offering a high-level of service, focusing on a proactive, productive and personalised approach. Our aim is to leave you free to manage your business in the knowledge that your key commodity – your employees – are being looked after and managed effectively.
The range of services we offer includes:
- Pre-employment background checks – covering FCA and Non-FCA requirements.
- Employment contract terms review and design.
- Recruitment advice and process support.
- Employee Handbook, Policies and procedures review and design to ensure you meet the latest legislative requirements.
- On-site HR support – Inductions, disciplinary, grievance and redundancy.
- Immigration advice – sponsorship and file management for audit purpose ensuring Prevention of Illegal Working compliance.
- Expatriate policy strategy and administration.
- Employment law consultancy.
- Performance measurement advice.
- Training and development support.
- Benefits design.
- Pension advice.
- Payroll administration.
Get in touch – we can help with your UK employment legislation or workforce improvement needs.